Requirements for submitted abstracts:
- written in English
- maximum number of words – 250 characters
- the structure should include: introduction, material and methods, results, conclusions
- the abstract should refer to one of the indicated topics:
- Nailing in treatment of septic nonunion.
- Nailing or plating in forearm fractures?
- Nailing in treatment of nonunion
- Nailing in osteoporotic fractures.
- New implants in fractures treatment.
- Case reports.
- Varia, Free papers.
Deadline for submitting abstracts until 10/06/2019
To submit a abstracts:
- Fill out the form on the right side of the page.
- Because there are two options for you to present your abstract: oral presentation or poster in electronic form, please select which one you opt for.
- Send your abstract.